REVA HACK </> 2020 is a student community focused Virtual Hackathon, with an aim of encouraging and providing a platform for students to showcase their talents & innovative ideas in developing projects through coding and by using the latest technologies.
This is the right opportunity to explore your talents in coding and programming. Participants can work on an electrifying competition, have fun, build their ideas, and improve it as they put in the spirit of good sportsmanship and making friends along the way. There will be tons of action-packed events, prizes, and goodies. This would be the perfect stage for you to showcase your talents.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we’re taking our hackathon virtual for the first time! Your well being is important to us. This means that you can participate and connect right from where you are.
In REVA HACK </> 2020 you can work on the following tracks to be able to stand a chance to win extra prizes. The tracks are as follows, but are not limited to:
APPLICATION OPENS ON
APPLICATION CLOSES ON
HACKATHON STARTS ON
HACKATHON ENDS ON
RESULTS ANNOUNCED ON
1. When and where will it be hosted? It is hosted online on Devfolio platform on November
2. How much will it cost me? It’s absolutely free!!! Will cost you nothing but your interest and time!!!
3. What are the requirements to be able to participate? Anyone who is interested can participate. There is no restriction! If you are new to programming its alright, in this platform you will get to learn a lot!
4. How do we submit our projects? Details about the project will be entered on Devfolio dashboard and Github will be used to submit the code, also commits will be monitored.
5. What is the theme? It is an open theme, but there will be tracks which u can use if you want to and also stand a chance to win an extra prize!!!
6. Can I apply if I don’t have a team? Yes you can apply if you don’t have a team, you can form a team
7. When is the last date for registration? October 28th is the last date for registration.
8. Can I start working on my project before the event? Yes, you can work on the project before the event but can submit only once the event starts.
9. What is the maximum number of members in a team? Max. 4
10. I didn’t find my question here, where can I clarify it? You can contact our Query Team through the following discord link: https://revahack.com/discord
Best Dapp built on Portis!
Portis is a standard web3 provider that comes pre-bundled in your DApp. It is a platform for making decentralized applications accessible to mainstream users. Build a DApp that anybody can use.
Matic Ethereum Track Prize
Hacking with echoAR Free Business Tier access to our platform for all participants (Extendable up to 1-month) - https://console.echoar.xyz/#/auth/register-hackathon?code=REVAHack
All the participants can claim a free 1-month trial for QuillBot premium. Please send a short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you’re interested in availing this benefit.
• 10000 INR for best Dapp built on Tezos • 5000 INR for Runners-up • Continuity Grant opportunity for exceptional builders
For the event schedule, visit https://revahack.com/